VIII. Management Team
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Management Team Members
[Company Name] is headed by its founder, [Founder’s Name] who has been an accomplished dietician for over 20 years. She graduated from [University] with a degree in Diet & Nutrition. She has been studying and chronicling hydration techniques and methods for years and has dedicated much of her life to developing a proprietary bottled water method. As an accomplished dietician who has written several journal articles and books, [Founder] has gained a good reputation in the community and has become a highly sought after dietician. She has dedicated her life to making the world more hydrated and is ready to invest in a bottled water company.
[Founder] will serve as the Owner and Manager of [Company Name]. In order to launch, she needs to hire the following personnel:
- Operations Manager: 1 full-time employee to manage the day-to-day bottling operations and assist [Founder] with managerial duties.
- Bottling staff: 5-6 full-time factory employees who will work everyday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Delivery staff: 3-4 full-time drivers who will be responsible for delivering the bottled water to the grocery stores and convenience stores.
- Office staff: 3-4 employees who will manage the phone calls, scheduling, accounting, marketing, clerical, bookkeeping, billing, and any administrative task required.
- Brand manager: 1 full-time employee who will be responsible for developing and launching the brand; manage the website, and social media accounts.
- Janitorial staff: 2 employees who will clean the factory once it has closed for the day.