I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company Name] is an all-natural Juice Bar that serves drinks made from fresh and organic fruits and vegetables. We believe that natural food heals and strengthens our bodies, that is why our juices do not contain processed ingredients, fillers or artificial flavors.
We source our fruits and vegetables from [Location]’s fresh produce so that we are not just growing our business, but also helping our community. We handcraft our juices in small batches to ensure authentic freshness. We are dedicated to promoting a healthy lifestyle and making nutrition and nourishment accessible to everybody.
Below is [Company Name]’s initial menu categories:
- Fruit juices
- Vegetable juices
- Holistic juices- crafted with functional botanicals and superfood ingredients to promote health, wellness & nutrition.
- Fruit Smoothies
[Company Name] will primarily serve the residents who live within a 2 mile radius of our juice bar and workers within a quarter mile radius. The demographics of these customers are as follows:
- 68,827 residents
- 1,900 workers (who do not live the neighborhood)
- Average income of $64,700
- 78% married
- 51% in Mgt./Professional occupations
- Median age: 39 years
[Company Name] is led by [Founder’s name] who has been in the food service business for [x] years. In her long experience in the food industry, she acquired an in-depth knowledge of the operations and marketing of running a food and beverage business before she started [Company name].
[Founder] graduated from the University of ABC where she majored in Business. She also has a certificate in food service management from the local culinary institute.
[Company Name] is uniquely qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- There is currently no juice bar in the community we are entering. In addition, we have surveyed the local population and received extremely positive feedback saying that they explicitly want to frequent our business when launched.
- Our location is in a high-volume traffic area and will thus be highly convenient to a significant number of passersby’s each day.
- The management team has a track record of success in the juice bar business.
- The juice bar business has proven to be a successful business in the United States.
- Market trends such as healthy and organic living support our business opportunity.
[Company Name] is currently seeking $370,000 to launch. Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Store design/build: $250,000
- Working capital: $120,000 to pay for marketing, salaries, and lease costs until [Company Name] reaches break-even
Top line projections over the next five years are as follows:
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Pre Tax Income||$62,455||$881,858||$1,063,023||$1,295,091||$1,556,772|
|Income Tax Expense||$21,859||$308,650||$372,058||$453,282||$544,870|
|Number of locations||1||1||1||1||1|