II. Company Overview
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Who is [Company Name]?
[Company name] is a large wedding venue in [Location] that offers a variety of rooms and outdoor spaces available for rent for all kinds of weddings, from an intimate wedding to a grandiose celebration of up to 300 guests. Strategically located at the center of the city, it offers easy accessibility to its clients and guests. Each space in [Company name] is well-appointed and equipped with technology, lights and a sound system.
[Company name] aims to give its clients a beautiful venue that offers a variety of amenities and services at reasonable rates. [Company name] is also well-connected with all of the city’s major suppliers and vendors, helping its clients easily access the best flowers, linens, entertainment and more.
Although designed specifically for weddings, [Company name] also accepts bookings for other events like anniversary celebrations, corporate meetings, holiday parties, civic group functions and numerous other occasions.
[Company Name]’s History
[Company name] is a dream come true for event organizer, [Founder’s name]. In [yyyy], [Founder’s name] started planning weddings in [Location]. One of the most challenging parts was finding the perfect venue that will cater to different couple’s ideal weddings. It would take her weeks of calling and visiting different hotels, resorts, and venues before she could get the best venue for her clients. That is why she has been planning and saving, so she could develop her own wedding venue and customize it to different wedding sizes and themes.
In [yyyy], [Founder’s name] found the perfect property and built [Company name]. Today, [Company name]’s facility is [x] square feet.
The company has achieved the following milestones over the years:
- Found site location and signed the land deed purchasing rights to the land.
- Developed the company’s name, logo and website located at www…
- Hired an architecture firm to create a blueprint of the venue
- Taking bids from construction crews and electrical engineering firms
- Determined equipment leasing and financing requirements
- Began recruiting key employees with experience in the wedding venue industry
[Company Name]’s Products/Services
[Company Name] will be able to provide the following amenities to its clients:
- Intimate party room – Space that can hold 20-50 people
- Ballroom – Fully-equipped room that holds a maximum capacity of 150 people
- Outdoor garden – Open, grassy area that holds outdoor weddings, up to 300 people
- Church – Traditional space that holds up to 200 people