I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company name] is a large wedding venue in [Location] that offers a variety of rooms and outdoor spaces available for rent for all kinds of weddings, from an intimate wedding to a grandiose celebration of up to 300 guests. Strategically located at the center of the city, it offers easy accessibility to its clients and guests. Each space in [Company name] is well-appointed and equipped with technology, lights and a sound system.
[Company name] aims to give its clients a beautiful venue that offers a variety of amenities and services at reasonable rates. [Company name] is also well-connected with all of the city’s major suppliers and vendors, helping its clients easily access the best flowers, linens, entertainment and more.
[Company Name] will be able to provide the following amenities to its clients:
- Intimate party room – Space that can hold 20-50 people
- Ballroom – Fully-equipped room that holds a maximum capacity of 150 people
- Outdoor garden – Open, grassy area that holds outdoor weddings, up to 300 people
- Church – Traditional space that holds up to 200 people
[Company Name] will primarily serve the residents who live within the city. The demographics of these customers are as follows:
- 430,520 residents
- 21,540 businesses
- Average income of $59,500
- 40.3% married
- 50% in Mgt./Professional occupations
- Median age: 33 years
[Company Name] is led by [Founder’s Name] who has been in the event management industry for 20 years.
While [Founder] has never started a wedding venue business before, she has worked as an event organizer for years where she has had hands-on experience with venue management. As such [Founder] has in-depth knowledge of the operations and the management of wedding venues and events.
[Founder] graduated from the University of ABC where she majored in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
[Company Name] is uniquely qualified to succeed for the following reasons:
- There is currently no high-quality wedding venue in the community we are entering.
- We have determined that the demographics of our target location consists of young unmarried individuals who foresee themselves to be married in the future.
- Our location is central to downtown, the airport, and the city’s business district.
- The management team has a track record of success in the event management industry.
[Company Name] is seeking a total funding of $300,000 to launch the wedding venue. The capital will be used for funding capital expenditures, manpower costs, marketing expenses and working capital.
Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Event venue design/build: approximately $250,000
- Working capital: approximately $50,000 to pay for Marketing, salaries, and lease costs until [Company Name] reaches break-even
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Pre Tax Income||$63,291||$661,962||$866,694||$1,112,661||$1,394,972|
|Income Tax Expense||$22,152||$231,687||$303,343||$389,431||$488,240|