VIII. Management Team
You can download our Retail business plan template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Management Team Members
[Company Name]is led by [Founder’s Name] who has been in the home décor business for 20 years. While [Founder] has never run a retail store himself, he was director of operations at a local hardwood furniture manufacturing plant. As such [Founder] has an in-depth knowledge of the furniture business including:
- Warehouse management and operations
- Delivery management
- Furniture design basics
- Furniture marketing
- Hiring and training workers
[Founder] is a member of the American Home Furnishings Alliance (AHFA) and has spoken at AHFA conferences on best practices in manufacturing furniture and the value of locally made furniture for marketing, environmental, and economic purposes.
[Founder] graduated from the University of ABC where he majored in Engineering.
[Founder] will serve as the store manager. In order to launch the store, we need to hire the following personnel:
- Sales manager (requires retail experience in a home-related field)
- Salespeople (3 to start)
- Part-Time Bookkeeper (will manage accounts payable, create statements, and execute other administrative functions)
- Warehouse/Delivery staff (2 to start – responsible for warehouse stocking, deliveries, and set-up of showroom floor as directed by store manager)