I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company name] is an Eyelash Extension Company in [Location] that is dedicated to making every client feel beautiful and good about themselves without breaking their banks. We offer premium quality, medically safe eyelash extensions sourced from [Location]. We designed a product that is produced with the highest quality and lasts longer than the average eyelash extensions. We innovated the traditional eyelash extensions to become more natural-looking and created a glue that has a long bonding formula that keeps the lashes perfectly in place.
At [Company name], our staff went through extensive practice and training so that each lash is carefully applied, and hand-placed to achieve the look and feel that our clients are going after. We go beyond the extra mile to ensure exceptional service is received.
[Company Name] will provide relationship-oriented eyelash extension services for all ages and both genders. Eyelash extension experts will focus on building long-term rapport with their clients and strive to deliver personalized beauty results for each individual.
Below is [Company Name]’s initial product list:
- Eyelash Extensions (different sizes, volume, length, color)
- Eyelash Adhesives
- Cream Adhesive Remover
- Cleansing Wipes
[Company Name] will primarily serve the residents within a 5 mile radius of our location. The demographics of these customers are as follows:
- 49,827 residents
- Average income of $98,700
- 59% married
- 44% in Mgt./Professional occupations
- Median age: 38 years
In addition to this prime adult demographic for an upscale eyelash extension salon, there are two large high schools and four middle schools in the area. Students, particularly girls, from these schools will be sure to patronize [Company Name] for special occasions.
[Company Name] is led by [Founder’s Name] who has been in the beauty business for 20 years. [Founder] has never run an eyelash extension salon herself but she has extensive experience applying and maintaining eyelash extensions at major salons for the past 20 years. She began her career in [19xx] when she received a certification from [Beauty School] and began work at [major chain], where she worked for X years.
[Company Name] is uniquely qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- The Company will fill a specific market niche in the growing community we are entering. In addition, we have surveyed the local population and received extremely positive feedback saying that they explicitly want to frequent our business when launched.
- Our location is in a high-volume area with easy access from multiple residential and commercial district zones.
- The management team has a track record of success in the eyelash extension business.
- The upscale eyelash extension business is a proven business and has succeeded in communities throughout the United States.
- Local competitors leave a large gap in the eyelash extension market—there are low-cost providers ($10-$20), and an ultra-luxury salon ($120+), but nothing in between.
[Company Name] is currently seeking $260,000 to launch. Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Store design/build: $140,000
- Working capital: $120,000 to pay for Marketing, salaries, and lease costs until [Company Name] reaches break-even
Topline projections over the next five years are as follows:
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Pre Tax Income||$63,291||$661,962||$866,694||$1,112,661||$1,394,972|
|Income Tax Expense||$22,152||$231,687||$303,343||$389,431||$488,240|
|Number of locations||1||1||1||1||1|