II. Company Overview
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Who is [Company Name]?
[Company Name] is a licensed cosmetics manufacturing company owned by [Founder’s Name]. The business will be based in [insert location here]. The Company will provide high-quality, all- natural makeup items, beauty products, and other skincare products using organic ingredients and optimal techniques.
The company will distribute its products nationwide to all major beauty supply stores and select department stores. The Company’s products will also be available directly to consumers via their website.
[Company Name]’s History
Cosmetics are [Founder’s] passion. His mother was a professional makeup artist who created a sense of makeup items in him since his childhood. Following his passion, he went to cosmetology school and shortly after began working in the field. He then decided to go out on his own and start [Company Name].
[Company Name] has been able to secure a long–term lease for a manufacturing facility in a strategic location. The facility also has the health departments’s approval.
Since incorporation, the company has achieved the following milestones:
- Found office space and signed Letter of Intent to lease it
- Developed the company’s name, logo, and website
- Created the list of products
- Determined equipment and inventory requirements
- Began recruiting key employees with experience
[Company Name]’s Products/Services
The Company will manufacture and sell the following products:
- Cosmetics, including face powders, eye shadows, lipsticks, and mascaras
- Haircare products
- Face and body creams and lotions
- Bath salts
- Nail care preparations and nail polishes