I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company Name] is the leading car detailing company in [Location]. [Company Name] provides an exceptional experience and unparalleled service. The Company offers various detailing packages for your vehicle’s interior and exterior. We use quality cleaners and polishes to bring out the beauty in automobiles of all shapes and sizes.
The Company provides the following car detailing services:
Exterior Car and Truck Detailing Services
- Exterior wash and dry
- Paint Touch-ups
- Sealing and Waxing
Interior Car Detailing Services
- Carpet Cleaning
- Steam Cleaning
- Glass Cleaning
- Leather Trim Cleaning and Conditioning
[Company Name] will primarily serve the residents within a 10-mile radius of our headquarters. [Company Name] will also provide mobile car detailing services to customers seeking car detailing at their homes. The demographics of the customers is as given below:
- 42,450 residents
- Average income of $85,000
- 51% in Mgt./Professional occupations
- 79% of residents are car owners
- Median age: 38 years
[Company Name] is led by [Founder’s name], who has been in the car detailing industry for [x] years. During his extensive experience in the car detailing industry, he acquired an in-depth knowledge of using specialized tools and products required to maintain an automobile for a longer duration of time. Furthermore, before starting [Company name], he had experience managing and running an automobile-related business.
[Founder] also holds a degree in business management and is a licensed mechanic.
[Company Name] is qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- [Company Name] will fill a specific market niche in the growing community it is entering. In addition, the company surveyed the local population and received highly positive feedback pointing towards an explicit demand for the various services, supporting the business after launch.
- A majority of the location’s residents (professionals and workers) own automobiles and can afford car detailing services.
- The car detailing business has proven to be a successful industry in the United States.
- Mobile car detailing services add extra convenience for the customers.
[Company Name] is currently seeking $370,000 to launch its car detailing shop. Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Store design/build: $250,000
- Working capital: $120,000 to pay for marketing, salaries, and lease costs until [Company Name] reaches break-even
Topline projections over the next five years are as follows:
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Pre Tax Income||$63,291||$661,962||$866,694||$1,112,661||$1,394,972|
|Income Tax Expense||$22,152||$231,687||$303,343||$389,431||$488,240|
|Number of locations||1||1||1||1||1|