VIII. Management Team
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Management Team Members
[Company Name] is headed by its founder, [Founder’s Name] who has over 20 years of experience as a roofing contractor, and ten years as a roofing manager. He has spent much of his career working for Home Suite Home Roofing & Construction Company. There he specialized in new roof installations, repairs, and restoration work, managing the completion of 75 new roofs and thousands of repair and restoration projects. He consistently was named a top project manager for Home Suite Home Roofing & Construction Company.
[Founder’s Name] maintains his project management certification (PMP) license. He is a member of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA). [First name] has spoken at regional conferences and taken part in panel discussions at homeowners associations and local trade schools on roofing and project management best practices.
[Company Name] will also employ an experienced assistant project manager to co-manage projects when multiple projects are running concurrently. [Assistant’s name] has roofing and project management experience and has spent significant time as a contractor.
[Founder] will serve as the Owner and Manager of [Company Name]. In order to launch, he needs to hire the following personnel:
- Assistant Project Manager: To manage procurement, human resources, and project management.
- Bookkeeper: To manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll.
- Contractors: Three to start – experienced roofing contractors with expertise in various roofing techniques and materials.
- Office Staff: Two to start – to manage phone calls, scheduling, clerical, and any other administrative task required.
- Marketing & Sales Manager: One full-time employee who will be responsible for developing and launching the marketing campaign and managing the website and social media accounts.
Over time, additional project managers, assistant project managers, and contractors will be hired to increase the company’s capacity to take on projects.