II. Company Overview
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Who is [Company Name]?
[Company Name], located in [insert location here] is a newly established physical therapy clinic that focuses on providing a comprehensive range of physical therapy services for patients of all ages and backgrounds. The team of therapists are all uniquely qualified and trained in different physical therapy specialties. The clinic provides therapy programs based on individual needs and medical issues.
[Company Name] was founded by [Founder’s Name], a local physical therapist who has been treating patients for over 30 years. During his tenure [Founder] has made a reputation in the community for his ability to listen to the patient, feel their pain points, and be able to customize a treatment plan for them to adhere to. His physical therapy will always align to what the prescribing doctor specifies.
[Founder] has always dreamed about running his own clinic, but when he researched the market demographics, he found that his community is in need of local, physical therapy services. The majority of individuals who require physical therapy are aging adults who have either had some minor injuries or find that they are unable to move like they used to.
[Company Name]’s History
Once his market analysis was complete, [Founder’s Name] began surveying the local customer base and located an ideal location for the physical therapy clinic. [Founder’s Name] incorporated [Company Name] as a Limited Liability Corporation on [date of incorporation].
Once the lease is finalized on the clinic space, light construction can begin to build-out the office.
Since incorporation, the Company has achieved the following milestones:
- Located available clinic space for rent near other medical facilities
- Developed the company’s name, logo, and website located at [website]
- Hired a general contractor for the build-out of therapy rooms, small office, and waiting area
- Determined equipment and necessary supplies
- Began recruiting key employees with previous physical therapy experience and qualifications
[Company Name]’s Products/Services
Below are [Company Name]’s service offerings:
A team of physical therapists will be able to perform the following therapy services for patients of all ages:
- Neurological physical therapy
- Occupational physical therapy
- Geriatric physical therapy
- Pediatric physical therapy
- Hand & Foot physical therapy