VII. Operations Plan
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company Name] will carry out its day-to-day operations as a manufacturing and distribution center. There will also be numerous administrative functions involved.
In order to execute on [Company Name]’s business model, the Company needs to perform several functions. [Company Name] anticipates using the services of X employees, divided into the following roles.
- Manufacturing factory personnel
- Packaging staff
- Drivers for distribution
- Operations manager on duty
- General and administrative functions including legal/compliance, marketing, bookkeeping, etc.
- Hiring and training staff
- Delivery coordination with retailers
- Brand management/social media
- Supply and materials procurement
The following are a series of steps that lead to our vision of long-term success. [Company Name] expects to achieve the following milestones in the following [xyz] months:
|[Date 1]||Finalize lease agreement|
|[Date 2]||Design and build out [Company Name]|
|[Date 3]||Hire and train initial staff|
|[Date 4]||Kickoff of promotional campaign|
|[Date 5]||Launch [Company Name]|
|[Date 6]||Reach break-even|