VIII. Management Team
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Management Team Members
[Company Name] is owned by [Founder’s Name], a local entrepreneur who has worked in various warehouses and manufacturing companies in [location]. Working in the manufacturing industry and in warehouses, [Founder] is very familiar with the processing and distribution of packaged foods. As a line manager that oversaw dozens of employees, [Founder] has the proper knowledge and experience to own, manage, and operate his own manufacturing company.
[Founder] will utilize his past experience with developing staff roles and functions. He is also very familiar with the manufacturing equipment and plans to purchase the latest technology that is efficient and cost effective. His contacts have allowed him to gain concrete Letters of Intent from local supermarket chains to have his manufactured goods in their stores.
[Founder] will serve as the Owner and Manager of [Company Name]. In order to launch, he needs to hire the following personnel:
- Operations Manager: 1 full-time employee to manage the day-to-day manufacturing operations and assist [Founder] with managerial duties.
- Manufacturing and Packaging staff: 5-6 full-time factory employees who will work everyday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Delivery staff: 3-4 full-time drivers who will be responsible for delivering the packaged snacks to the grocery stores and convenience stores.
- Office staff: 3-4 employees who will manage the phone calls, scheduling, accounting, marketing, clerical, bookkeeping, billing, and any administrative task required.
- Brand manager: 1 full-time employee who will be responsible for developing and launching the brand; manage the website, and social media accounts.
- Janitorial staff: 2 employees who will clean the manufacturing facility once it has closed for the day.