VIII. Management Team
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Management Team Members
[Company Name]is led by [Founder’s Name] who has been in the liquor business for 20 years. While [Founder] has never run a liquor store himself, he was assistant manager at liquor store previously. As such [Founder] has an in-depth knowledge of the liquor business including:
- Store operations and management
- Floor sales
- Display design
- Retail marketing
- Hiring and training workers
- Liquor trends
[Founder] has personal relationships with a variety of suppliers.
[Founder] graduated from the University of ABC where he majored in Communications.
[Founder] will serve as the store manager. In order to launch the store, we need to hire the following personnel:
- Assistant Manager (Will handle much of store operations and manage store on [Founder]’s day’s off)
- Check-out and Floor Staff (3 to start)
- Part-Time Bookkeeper (will manage accounts payable, create statements, and execute other administrative functions)