V. Competitive Analysis
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Direct & Indirect Competitors
Established in 1987, Jeff’s Auto is a family-run automotive repair shop specializing in domestic cars. Jeff’s Auto is fully equipped with the latest modern equipment and technologies. Today the business employs more than 65, and operates service centers in the Northwest. All 8 locations offer a free shuttle service, free Wifi, coffee and comfortable waiting areas.
Services offered by Jeff’s Auto include:
- Alternator Repair
- Preventive Maintenance
- Brake Repair
- Suspension and Alignment
- Emissions System
- Engine and Transmission
- Cooling System
Established in 2003, Vehicle Center specializes in vehicle repairs, high-performance work, collision and restoration work, wheel and tire services, detailing services, and vehicle sales. The service center specializes in Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Porsche, Audi, VW, and other luxury brands, but its collision center works with all insurance companies to repair all makes and models.
Services offered by Vehicle Center include:
- Alloy Wheel Repair
- General Maintenance Center
- Collision Center
Established in 1997, Motor Works specializes in automotive service, repair, and customization. The shop was founded by Dave Fingster, who has had a lifelong passion for cars. The company has 9 locations in the area, each offering the following services:
- Oil Changes
- Factory Service Intervals
- Brake Services
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Tire Mounting & Balancing
- Coolant Flushes
- Custom Modifications
|Oil Change||Brake Replacement||Detailing|
[Company Name] enjoys several advantages over its competitors. These advantages include:
- Client-oriented service: [Company Name] will have a full-time sales manager to keep in contact with clients and answer their questions.
- Management: [Founder’s Name] has been extremely successful working in the auto repair business and will be able to use his previous experience to provide the best sales and customer service experience. His unique qualifications and his mechanics’ certifications assures the quality of service that they provide their customers.
- Relationships: Having lived in the community for 10 years, [Founder’s Name] knows many of the local leaders, newspapers and other influences. Furthermore, he will be able to draw from his existing personal and professional relationships to develop an initial client base.