I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company Name] is a local auto repair shop in [Location] that provides top-quality auto repair and maintenance services to its customers. It caters to companies and individuals who require a fast and professional auto repair service.
[Company name] is a proud member of the Automotive Service Association (ASA) and the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE). All of our auto mechanics are ASE-Certified Technicians. We are constantly training so that our auto mechanics can stay up-to-date on all the latest developments in the fast-changing world of auto repair technology.
[Company Name] will provide its clients with the following services:
- Oil and Filter Change
- Tire Rotation and Services
- Brake Repair Service
- Engine Services
- Tire Change Service
- Transmission Services
- Scheduled Maintenance
[Company Name] will primarily serve the residents within a 25 mile radius of our location. The demographics of these customers are as follows:
- 47,824 residents
- Average income of $80,500
- 40% married
- 55% in Mgt./Professional occupations
- 65% of residents are homeowners
- Median age: 35 years
[Company Name]’s most valuable asset is the expertise and experience of its founder, [Founder’s Name]. [Founder] has been in the auto repair industry for the past 20 years. He has spent much of his career working with [company] where he oversaw the operations for different auto repair companies and automotive shops. There, he learned sales, customer service and automotive maintenance processes.
[Company name] will also employ an experienced assistant manager to manage the day-to-day operations.
[Company Name] is uniquely qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- [Company Name] will fill a specific market niche in the growing community we are entering. In addition, we have surveyed the local population and received extremely positive feedback saying that they explicitly want to make use of our services when launched.
- Our location is in a high-wealth area where customers own automobiles and can afford regular auto repair services.
- The management team has a track record of success in the auto repair services business.
- The auto repair business has proven to be a successful business in the United States.
[Company Name] is seeking a total funding of $350,000 of debt capital to open its auto repair business. The capital will be used for funding capital expenditures and location build-out, salaries, marketing expenses and working capital.
Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Location design/build: $150,000
- Working capital: $200,000 to pay for marketing, salaries, and lease costs until [Company Name] reaches break-even
Topline projections over the next five years are as follows:
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Pre Tax Income||$63,291||$661,962||$866,694||$1,112,661||$1,394,972|
|Income Tax Expense||$22,152||$231,687||$303,343||$389,431||$488,240|
|Number of locations||1||1||1||1||1|