I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company Name], located at [insert location here], is a wine bar focusing on providing unique and fine wines to the surrounding community. The Company will strive to offer its customers a one-of-a-kind experience as well as the greatest selection of wine options available in the area. The Company’s flagship bar will foster a friendly, pleasant, and warm ambiance explicitly tailored for socializing and networking.
[Company Name]’s product offerings will include a comprehensive range of:
- Red wines
- White wines
- Rose and sparkling wines
- Distilled spirits
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Food and snacks
[Company Name] will primarily serve residents, aged 21 and above and who live within a 10-mile radius of the business location. The demographics of these customers are as follows:
- 509,000 residents
- Average income of $52,600
- 41.6% married
- 49.6% in Mgt./Professional occupations
- Median age: 34 years
[Company Name] is led by [Founder’s name], who has been in the bistro and bar business for [x] years. While [Founder] has never run a wine bar himself, he has an extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of managing a wine bar, including the operations side, such as running day-to-day operations as well as handling the business management side (e.g., staffing, marketing, etc.).
[Company Name] is qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- There is currently a high demand for wine bars in the community. In addition, the company surveyed the local population and received highly positive feedback pointing towards an explicit demand for the services, supporting the business after launch.
- The Company’s location is in a high-volume area and thus be highly convenient to significant numbers of passersby each day.
- The management team has a track record of success in the bar and bistro business.
- The Company will be offering a wide range of assorted wine both from the United States and other parts of the world.
- The wine bar business is a proven business and has succeeded in communities throughout the United States.
[Company Name] is currently seeking $350,000 to launch a wine bar. Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Store design/build: $150,000
- Working capital: $200,000 to pay for marketing, salaries, and lease costs until [Company Name] reaches break-even
Topline projections over the next five years are as follows:
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Pre Tax Income||$63,291||$661,962||$866,694||$1,112,661||$1,394,972|
|Income Tax Expense||$22,152||$231,687||$303,343||$389,431||$488,240|
|Number of locations||1||1||1||1||1|