I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company Name], located at [insert location here] has been providing quality education to the community’s school children since [year established], [Company Name] has had over 1,200 wonderful and amazing elementary, middle school, and high school graduates.
We promote academic, artistic, and athletic excellence in a close-knit learning environment, with a challenging curriculum that cultivates intellectual curiosity. Furthermore, in our school, we offer a low teacher to child ratio, where teachers can concentrate on their students well. We develop confident, continual learners by establishing behavioral supports and the social culture needed for students to achieve social, emotional, and academic success.
[Company Name] offers premium private education at an affordable tuition fee. We provide a challenging education where students may explore their true potential and a safe space where they can freely discover and express themselves.
[Organization Name] primarily serves children within a 5 mile radius of [location]. The demographics of these customers are as follows:
- 24,226 residents
- Average income of $44,200
- 61.9% married
- Young couples: 53%
- Median age: 35 years
[Company Name’s] principal is [Founder Name] who has been working as a teacher for more than 12 years. [Founder Name] has successfully led [School Name] for the past 5 years as its principal.
[Founder Name] is supported by a team which includes [Founder 2] and [Founder 3] that have experience teaching students, managing finances, and running businesses. Specifically, our team has solid experience in being effective teachers, connecting to different types of students and achieving key goals.
[Organization Name] is uniquely qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- [Location] does not have a lot of schools that offer affordable, quality education.
- Our teachers are passionate and skillful. They can easily adapt to any learning style a child may have.
- Low teacher to student ratio for better focus
- The management team has a track record of success achieving the goals of our organization and other organizations for which we have worked.
- Members of our community fully support and believe in our mission.
[Company Name] is currently seeking additional donations of $380,000 in order to fulfill our mission. Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Salaries: $80,000
- School Materials (books, toys, desks, chairs, etc): $180,000
- Administrative Expenses: $120,000 to pay for lease costs, ongoing operational expenses, marketing.
Top line projections over the next five years are as follows:
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Pre Tax Income||$63,291||$661,962||$866,694||$1,112,661||$1,394,972|
|Income Tax Expense||$22,152||$231,687||$303,343||$389,431||$488,240|