II. Company Overview
This Section's Contents
You can download our SaaS Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Who is [Company Name]?
[Company Name] is a SaaS business that provides hosting software services throughout [location]. [Company Name] offers customer management, accounting, and project management software at an affordable subscription fee. Moreover, it’ll be responsible for updating and monitoring the provided software. The Company will operate in the heart of the city, conveniently located in the center of the business district.
[Company Name]’s History
In the past few years, a number of IT businesses have opened in [location], and many startups have flourished. SaaS solutions are among the fastest-growing segments in the IT industry. In [year], [Founder’s Name] decided to meet this market need by investing in business providing SaaS solutions to various types of companies and startups.
Since incorporation, the company has achieved the following milestones:
- Developed the company’s name, logo, and placeholder website located at [website]
- Determined the list of services to be offered
- Determined equipment and development requirements
[Company Name]’s Products/Services
The following are the services that [Company Name] will provide:
- Customer Management Software
- Accounting Software
- Project Management Software
- Software Training: Training sessions on how to use the software solutions and integrate them into their businesses