V. Competitive Analysis
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Direct & Indirect Competitors
Hills Care Center
Established in 1998, Hills Care Center is a privately held skilled nursing and rehabilitation company. The company operates 26 facilities in [state] and specializes in both short-term rehabilitation and long-term care. The local Hills Care Center offers extensive activities both inside and outside of the facility, as well as seven-day-a-week admission and physician services. Further, it provides modern amenities including Wi-Fi, Flat Screen TVs, Cable TV, Salon / Barbershop, and Restaurant-Style Dining.
Incorporated in 1987, Mercy Manor is a privately owned business that owns and operates nursing homes and an assisted living centers. The company operates 50 facilities in [state] that provides long-term skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation solutions including physical therapy services for various conditions. The local Mercy Manor offers a full continuum of services and care focused around each individual for both long-term skilled nursing care and short-term rehabilitation services. This facility’s amenities include a 900 Square-Foot Rehabilitation / Therapy Center, On-Site Medical Director, On-Site Podiatrist, On-Site Dentist, On-Site Salon / Spa Services, On-Site Religious Services, State-of-the-Art Therapy Equipment, Pet Therapy, Wifi Accessibility, Fine Dining with Gourmet Menus, Warmly Decorated Private and Semi-Private Rooms, In-Room Free Cable Service, In-Room Phones (Arranged by Family), Manicured Gardens, Outdoor Courtyard, and a Family / Resident Lounge.
Everwell Health & Rehabilitation Center
Incorporated in 2017, Everwell Health & Rehabilitation Center is a privately held business that provides skilled nursing and senior living services. The company currently operates 8 facilities within the metro area and has aspirations to expand its reach throughout the United States. The facilities employ more than 2,000 people and house 1,062 beds, and specialize in post-acute rehabilitation and skilled nursing care. The Everwell Health & Rehabilitation Center features a wide range of accommodation options, a fine dining plaza, meticulously manicured grounds, hair salon, Private and semi-private suites, dedicated on-site concierge, WiFi throughout, dedicated private phone lines, cable television, an Ice cream parlor, and a full calendar of activities and programs designed by Certified Recreational Therapists.
[Company Name] has several advantages over its competition. Those advantages include:
- Compassionate Staff: Knowledgeable and friendly staff of nurses, therapists, aides, and social workers who are not only knowledgeable in their field, but place a special emphasis on compassion.
- Location: [Company Name] will be able to service the entire metropolitan area of [company location].
- Quality Care: [Company Name] will provide expert services and their patients will receive quality treatment and care so that the resident is as comfortable as possible.
- Facility: [Company Name]’s facility will be constructed ADA-compliant, spacious, clean, and comfortable to ensure the resident enjoys maximum comfort.
- Pricing: [Company Name]’s pricing will be more affordable than its competition. The company will also work on payment arrangements with the resident and their family so that the patient won’t have to sacrifice any type of care they might require because the cost is too high. The company will also accept most types of insurance, as well as Medicare and Medicaid.