VIII. Management Team
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Management Team Members
[Company Name] is owned and operated by [Founder’s Name], a Registered Nurse who has worked for the past twenty years in various nursing homes around [company location]. At each nursing home he worked at, he was never satisfied with the level of care, compassion, and cleanliness of each facility. He knew in his heart that this disadvantaged segment of the population deserved a better quality of care and he set out to find a building where he could lead a team in providing the best level of nursing and rehab services in the area.
[Founder’s Name] graduated from the University of ABC with a BSN (Bachelors of Science in Nursing).
[Founder’s Name] will serve as the agency Founder and Chief Executive Officer. He will hire the following personnel in order to maintain a high-quality nursing home.
- Office Manager will assist [Founder’s Name] run the administrative tasks to operate the nursing home. This person will handle bookkeeping, tax payments, payroll, and office inventory.
- Nurses – 3-4 nurses will be on staff to provide the nursing services.
- Occupational Therapist – 1 OT will be on staff to provide occupational therapy services.
- Physical Therapist – 1 PT will be on staff to provide physical therapy services.
- Social Director – will organize all events, games, and activities for the residents.
- Trainer – will develop an exercise and activity program for each resident so that they are able to partake in fitness activities suitable for their specific needs.
- Social Worker – 1 social worker will be on staff to oversee the welfare and care of each resident.
- Kitchen staff – 1 chef or cook and 2 – 3 dishwashers/assistant cooks to help prepare and serve the meals for the resident.
- Janitorial staff – 3 – 4 custodial workers to ensure the facility is clean at all times.