I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
The [Company Name] is a new house flipping company that specializes in buying properties in [Insert Location Here] and turning them into exquisite homes suitable for a better living experience. The company will operate in a professional setting, conveniently located in [Known Landmark], at the corporate center of the city. [Company Name] is headed by [Founder’s Name], an MBA Graduate from [insert school] with more than 20 years of experience working as an real estate broker.
[Company Name] will be able to provide the following services:
- Personalize house designs (both interior and exterior)
- Property restoration or renovation
- Project cost evaluation
- Broker opinion of valuation
- Marketing property for lease/sale
[Company Name] will primarily offer single-family, residential properties.
[Company Name] will primarily serve house buyers and sellers interested in properties within a 20 mile radius of our location. The demographics of residents in this area are as follows:
- 66,437 residents
- Average income of $89,700
- 68.5% married
- 48.4% in Mgt./Professional occupations
- Median age: 39 years
[Company Name]’s most valuable asset is the expertise and experience of its founder, [Founder’s Name]. [First name] has been a licensed real estate broker for over the past 20 years. He has spent much of his career working in different real estate agencies where he specialized in rentals for 5 years before moving to specialize in house flipping sales for the next 10 years.
[Company Name] will also employ an experienced assistant to help with various administrative duties around the office and a design team that will lead the repairs and renovations that needs to be done.
[Company Name] is uniquely qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- [Company Name] will fill a specific market niche in the growing community we are entering.
- Our location is in an economically vibrant area where new home sales are on the rise and turnover in homes and rentals occurs often due to the upward mobility of residents.
- The management team has a track record of success in the real estate brokerage business.
- We have a team of experts that are capable of restoring and upgrading old properties to their maximum potential.
[Company Name] is seeking a total funding of $1,000,000 of debt capital to expand its office. The capital will be used for funding capital expenditures and location build-out, hiring initial employees, marketing expenses and working capital.
Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Office design/build: $600,000
- Working capital: $400,000 to pay for marketing, salaries, and lease costs until [Company Name] reaches break-even
Topline projections over the next five years are as follows:
|Financial Summary||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Income Tax Expense||$196,597||$432,401||$620,843||$802,935||$995,392|
|Net Profit Margin||38%||43%||42%||43%||43%|