I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company name] is [Location]’s first indoor playground for children ages 4-12. The facility resembles a little town with a firehouse, post office, car garage, grocery store and a tiny house perfect for tea parties. In addition, the facility has a large room with a jumping pad and a huge play structure with slides and obstacles.
The location will also feature a selection of adventure options including zip lining, ninja course and trampolines.
While kids enjoy playing, parents can enjoy coffee and snacks from the café.
Below is [Company Name]’s initial offerings:
- Children Play
- Ball pool
- Soft play
- Adventure Play
- Ninja course
- Trampoline park
- Zip lines
[Company Name] will primarily serve the residents who live within a 10 mile radius of our facility. The demographics of these customers are as follows:
- 97,827 residents
- 31,987 children
- Average income of $94,000
- 66% married
- 51% in Mgt./Professional occupations
- Median age: 39 years
[Company Name] is led by [Founder’s Name] who has been in the daycare business for 20 years. While [Founder] has never run an indoor playground himself, he was a manager at two local children’s gyms. As such [Founder] has an in-depth knowledge of indoor playground businesses.
[Company Name] is uniquely qualified to succeed for the following reasons:
- There is currently no other indoor playground in the community we are entering and there is a need for this due to the high family population in the area.
- Our location is in a high-volume area with little direct traffic, and will thus be highly convenient to significant numbers of passersby each day.
- The management team has a track record of success in the business.
- Indoor playgrounds are proving to be a successful business concept in the U.S.
[Company Name] is currently seeking $460,000 to launch. Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Facility design/build: $170,000
- Working capital: $290,000 to pay for marketing, salaries, and land costs until [Company Name] reaches break-even.
Top line projections over the next three years are as follows:
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Pre Tax Income||$63,291||$661,962||$866,694||$1,112,661||$1,394,972|
|Income Tax Expense||$22,152||$231,687||$303,343||$389,431||$488,240|
|Number of locations||1||1||1||1||1|