VIII. Management Team
You can download our Hotel Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Management Team Members
[Company Name]is led by [Founder’s Name] who has been in the hotelindustry for 20 years.
While [Founder] has never developed a hotel from the ground up, he has worked in the hotel industry most recently as a general manager, and has held various different positions in the management chain over the last 20 years. As such [Founder] has in-depth knowledge of the hotel business including the operations side (e.g., running day-to-day operations) and the business management side (e.g., staffing, marketing, etc.).
[Founder] has also worked real estate consultant on a part-time basis over the past 10 years. Specifically, he has worked in contracting positions to help real estate developers with their hotel launch plans as well as their operations plans once the hotel has been launched.
[Founder] graduated from the University of ABC where he majored in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
[Founder] will serve as the hotelpresident. In order to launch our Hotel, we need to hire the following personnel:
- Housekeeping staff (5 to start)
- Hotel Manager (will manage day to day operations of the hotel)
- Assistant Manager (will manage hotel operations nights and weekends)
- Service Staff (4 full-time to work check-in and guest services – allowing for at least 1 staff person to be on duty at all times)
- Sales Staff (2 full-time) will target and book corporate clients in sleeping rooms and the meeting space
- Legal, Bookkeeping, and other Administrative functions (3 staff)