VIII. Management Team
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Management Team Members
[Company Name] is led by [Founder’s Name] who has been in the cookie business for 20 years.
While [Founder] has never run a cookie shop himself, he has taught baking classes as the local high school for 20 years. Two courses that he taught included:
- How To Bake Wedding Cakes
- This course was designed to give students an overall understanding of baking wedding cakes. The student were taught to bake and decorate traditional and contemporary wedding cakes, and cakes for special occasions.
- How To Bake Bread
- This course was designed to give students an overall understanding of baking breads, and included four units teaching students to bake the following types of breads: Levain, baguettes, pain bordelaise; baguettes, bagels, flatbread; brioche, croissants, and challah; pizza, focaccia, ciabatta.
[Founder] has also worked part-time at bake shops throughout the region over the past 10 years. Specifically, he has worked for Giana’s Bakery where he has prepared all the cookies He has also trained several others in the art of creating commercial cakes and pastries.
[Founder] graduated from the University of ABC where he majored in Communications.
[Founder] will serve as the store manager. In order to launch our store, we need to hire the following personnel:
- Wait staff (2 full-time equivalents to start)
- Short-order cook (1 to start)
- Baking staff (1 to start)
- Assistant Store Manager (will manage cash register and other administrative functions)