IV. Customer Analysis
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Demographic Profile of Target Market
[Company Name] will serve the those aged 18 to 35 in [company location] with above average i
income as well as those who work in [company location].
|Fort Lauderdale, FL|
|15 to 19 years||753,630|
|20 to 24 years||752,788|
|25 to 29 years||759,602|
|30 to 34 years||716,129|
|Household income $50,000 to $74,999||550,971|
|Household income $75,000 to $99,999||382,770|
|Household income $100,000 to $149,999||440,285|
|Household income $150,000 to $199,999||187,449|
|Household income $200,000 or more||208,954|
We will primarily target the following four customer segments:
- Soccer/stay-at-home moms: the town has a large population of stay-at-home moms who are active in the school and community. These moms often meet for lunch or coffee and [Company name] will provide a perfect place for them to congregate.
- We also expect mothers to take their children to [Company name] for after school and weekend snacks and meals.
- Morning commuters: many local residents drive to neighboring towns or take the nearby train to work. [Company name] is conveniently located for these individuals to pick up coffee or a breakfast sandwich in the morning or pick up a sandwich in the evening.
- Local office workers: approximately 5,000 individuals work in offices within a quarter mile of our location and we expect a fair portion of these individuals to frequent us during the morning and lunch hours.
- Students: there is a middle school and a high school in the town and the high school is within one half mile. Students from these schools will be targeted to frequent [Company Name].