VIII. Management Team
You can download our Cafe business plan template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Management Team Members
[Company Name]is led by [Founder’s Name] who has been in the foodservice business for 20 years.
While [Founder] has never run a Cafe himself, he has taught cooking classes as the local culinary institute for 5 years. Two courses that he taught included:
- How To Cook for Everyday Eating
- This course was designed to give students an overall understanding of basic dishes that could be cooked for everyday healthy home-style meals
- Coffee Blending for Connoisseurs
- This course was designed to give students an overall understanding of how to grind and blend coffee beans to create distinctive flavors
[Founder] has also worked part-time at restaurants throughout the region. Specifically, he has worked for Gianna’s Patisserie and Mike’s Place, where he was responsible for overseeing kitchen quality.
[Founder] graduated from the University of ABC where he majored in Communications and from the local culinary institute with a certificate in foodservice management.
[Founder] will serve as the Cafe manager. In order to launch the Cafe, we need to hire the following personnel:
- Wait staff (3 full-time equivalents to start)
- Busboy (1 to start)
- Part-Time Bookkeeper (will manage accounts payable, create statements, and execute other administrative functions)