VIII. Management Team
Management Team Members
[Company Name] is led by [Founder’s Name] who has been in the fast food restaurant business for 20 years.
While [Founder] has never ran a fast food restaurant himself, he has taught cooking classes as the local culinary institute for 20 years. Two courses that he taught included:
- How To Cook for Everyday Eating
- This course was designed to give students an overall understanding of basic dishes that could be cooked for everyday healthy home-style meals
- Vegetarian Cooking
- This course was designed to give students an overall understanding of how to cook with the necessary vitamins and proteins needed to enrich a vegetarian diet without compromising on taste.
[Founder] has also worked part-time at fast food restaurants throughout the region. Specifically, he has worked for Giana’s Patisserie and Mike’s Place, where he was responsible for overseeing kitchen quality.
[Founder] graduated from the University of ABC where he majored in Communications.
[Founder] will serve as the fast food restaurant manager. In order to launch the fast food restaurant, we need to hire the following personnel:
- Wait staff (4 full-time equivalents to start)
- Chefs (3 to start)
- Sous-chefs (2 to start)
- Assistant Fast food restaurant Manager (will manage cash register and other administrative functions)