IV. Customer Analysis
Demographic Profile of Target Market
[Company Name] will serve the residents of [company location] and the immediately surrounding areas as well as those who work in [company location].
The area we serve is affluent and has an affinity to healthy and organic foods and beverages like we will be offering.
|Target Population by Age Group|
|Target Population by Income|
|Income $50,000 to $74,999||11.16%||6.00%|
|Income $75,000 to $99,999||10.91%||4.41%|
|Income $100,000 to $124,999||9.07%||6.40%|
|Income $125,000 to $149,999||9.95%||8.02%|
|Income $150,000 to $199,999||12.20%||11.11%|
|Income $200,000 and Over||32.48%||54.99%|
We will primarily target the following four customer segments:
- Soccer/stay-at-home moms: the town has a large population of stay-at-home moms who are active in the school and community. These moms often meet for lunch or coffee and [Company name] will provide a perfect place for them to congregate.
- a. We also expect mothers to take their children to [Company name] after school and for weekend snacks and meals.
- Local office workers: approximately 5,000 individuals work in offices within a quarter mile of our location and we expect a fair portion of these individuals to frequent us during lunch hours.
- Students: there is a middle school and a high school in the town and the high school are within one half mile. Students from these schools will be targeted to frequent [Company Name].
- Families and Couples: We expect couples and families to frequent our food truck and enjoy our dinner atmosphere.