VIII. Management Team
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Management Team Members
[Company Name] is headed by its founder, [Founder’s Name] who is an experienced CPA that has been managing a large accounting firm in [location] for the past eight years. She graduated from [University] with an accounting degree and has been working at the large accounting firm since then, starting at an entry level position and working her way up to a management position.
[Founder] will serve as the Owner and Manager of [Company Name]. In order to launch, she needs to hire the following personnel:
- Assistant Manager: 1 full-time employee to manage the day-to-day office operations and assist [Founder] with managerial duties.
- Tax preparation specialists: 2-3 who will work in the office full time.
- Financial consultants: 2-3 who will work on an appointment basis.
- Office staff: 2 employees who will manage the phone calls, scheduling, accounting, marketing, clerical, bookkeeping, billing, and any administrative task required.
- Brand manager: 1 full-time employee who will be responsible for developing and launching the brand; manage the website, and social media accounts.
- Sales and marketing staff: 2 employees to manage outbound sales activities.