I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Located at the heart of [City], [Company Name] is a recruiting and staffing agency that helps local businesses to find talented staff across different fields like accounting, banking and finance, administration, marketing, and information technology. It specializes in talent pooling and acquisition and provides assistance with hiring new employees for temporary and long-term positions.
[Company Name] was founded by [Founder’s Name] in [Year] when he decided that he needed to take a break from just enforcing company policies and practices as an assistant Human Resource Manager for a known company in [Location]. He realized that there is a growing need for an agency that would help more job seekers find the companies that would maximize their potential and benefit from their expertise.
Putting the best interest of both the employers and job seekers, [Company Name] performs extensive background checks to make sure that they have a network of competent and highly qualified job seekers that matches the needs of companies in different industries.
[Company Name] will be able to provide clients with the following services:
- General recruitment
- IT Recruitment
- Business and Finance recruitment
- Contract Staffing
- Manpower Outsourcing
- Staff Augmentation
- Executive Search and Selection (ESS)
[Company Name] will primarily serve the residents who live within a 15-mile radius. The demographics of these customers are as follows:
- 78,827 residents
- 2,500 workers
- Average income of $65,000
- 41% married
- 49% in Mgt./Professional occupations
- Median age: 26 years
The most valuable asset of [Company Name] is the expertise and experience of its founder, [Founder’s Name]. He has been working in the human resource management field since [year] and was one of [Other Company Name]’s top employees. He also has a degree in Human Resource Management and is SHRM-certified. Thus, he is highly qualified and credible to manage [Company Name].
The team also includes a his highly-skilled and professional assistant manager who will help manage the company’s operations. He will be trained in all the important company processes and operations by [Founder’s Name] so he will be able to take over in absence of [Founder’s Name].
[Company Name] is uniquely qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- [Company Name] will fill a specific market niche in the growing community we are entering. In addition, we have surveyed the local population and received extremely positive feedback saying that there is indeed a need for reliable staffing agencies in the area.
- Majority of our location’s residents and workers are job seekers who are either fresh graduates or professionals who are looking for a new work environment.
- The management team has a track record of success in the human resource and staffing industry.
- The staffing agency business has proven to be a successful business in the United States.
[Company Name] is seeking a total funding of $200,000 of debt capital to open its staffing agency. The capital will be used for funding capital expenditures and location build-out, salaries, marketing expenses and working capital.
Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Location design/build: $100,000
- Working capital: $100,000 to pay for marketing, salaries, and lease costs until [Company Name] reaches break-even