IV. Customer Analysis
You can download the Non Profit business plan template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Demographic Profile of Target Market
[Company Name] will serve the residents and businesses operating in [company location] holding special events and meetings.
The area we serve is affluent and has the disposable income/profits required to demand off-premises catering services.
The precise demographics of the town in which our business is based are as follows:
|Target Population by Age Group|
|Target Population by Income|
|Income $50,000 to $74,999||11.16%||6.00%|
|Income $75,000 to $99,999||10.91%||4.41%|
|Income $100,000 to $124,999||9.07%||6.40%|
|Income $125,000 to $149,999||9.95%||8.02%|
|Income $150,000 to $199,999||12.20%||11.11%|
|Income $200,000 and Over||32.48%||54.99%|
We primarily target the following three“customer” segments:
- Very high risk youths.
- As mentioned previously, these youth generally have committed serious offenses or dropped out of school.
- For these youth, we offer intensive one-on-one counseling, mentorship and training.
- High risk youth
- As mentioned above, these youth participate some problem behaviors but at a lower frequency.
- These youth are also offered intensive one-on-one counseling, mentorship and training
- Moderate risk
- These youth tend to experiment in committing minor delinquent offenses
- [Organization name] offers these youth training programs and mentoring to improve their life skills and train them to achieve success.