II. Company Overview
This Section's Contents
You can download our Vending Machine Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Who is [Company Name]?
[Company Name] is a vending machine business in the [location] area that provides 24/7 convenient access to food, drinks and travel essentials in strategic locations including schools, offices, parks, hospitals, transportation terminals, and gas stations.
[Company Name] vending machines are a game changer. The machines provide goods with cash or credit and have 24/7 security with its built in CCTV and an emergency button that customers can press to contact the nearest police station in case of robbery, assault, or medical emergencies.
[Company Name]’s History
[Company Name] is established by [Founder’s name] in [year]. Living in the busy area of [location], [Founder] is always on the go and looking for a quick snack or drink, but can never find one. So, he decided to start a vending machine business to provide access to snacks and necessities to people on the go.
[Founder’s name] is a business consultant and with his educational background, years of experience and connections, he was able to start his vending machine business.
Upon incorporation, [Company Name] was able to achieve the following milestones:
- Finalize first vending machine location
- Lease equipment and install in first location
- Launch second vending machine location
- Reach break-even
[Company Name]’s Products/Services
Here are the products that [Company name] vending machines will offer:
- Snacks: Biscuits, bread, chips
- Sweets: Candies, chocolates, ice cream
- Drinks: Canned juice and soda, small bottled water
- Travel essentials: Batteries, flash light, toothbrush, toothpaste, sanitizer, tissue paper, etc.
- Security camera and emergency button: Add-on feature that connects the vending machine to the nearest police station for emergency calls
The contents of each machine can be customized according to the location’s needs. [Company Name] also offers in-house repair, maintenance, and upgrade services for each vending machine.