I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Vending Machine Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company Name] is a vending machine business in the [location] area that provides 24/7 convenient access to food, drinks and travel essentials in strategic locations including schools, offices, parks, hospitals, transportation terminals, and gas stations.
[Company Name] vending machines are a game changer. The machines provide goods with cash or credit and have 24/7 security with its built in CCTV and an emergency button that customers can press to contact the nearest police station in case of robbery, assault, or medical emergencies.
Here are the products that [Company name] vending machines will offer:
- Snacks: Biscuits, bread, chips
- Sweets: Candies, chocolates, ice cream
- Drinks: Canned juice and soda, small bottled water
- Travel essentials: Batteries, flash light, toothbrush, toothpaste, sanitizer, tissue paper, etc.
- Security camera and emergency button: Add-on feature that connects the vending machine to the nearest police station for emergency calls
[Company Name] will primarily serve the [location] area. The business and residential demographics of the area are as follows:
- 250,578 residents
- 166,235 workers
- Average income of $67,300
- 52,000 businesses
- 85 schools
[Founder’s Name] is a business consultant that helps businesses grow and attract more investors. He graduated from [University] with a degree in Business Administration. He also minored in Finance and Marketing. His 15 years of business experience make him reliable in starting his own company and trusted by his clients and colleagues.
[Company Name]’s team will include highly skilled technicians for the vending machines’ repair, maintenance and upgrades.
[Company Name] is uniquely qualified to succeed for the following reasons:
- The city has multiple businesses, schools, and establishments that are great locations for vending machines.
- Our vending machines can be strategically placed in a high-volume area with a lot of direct traffic, and will thus be highly convenient to a significant number of passersby each day.
- The management team has a track record of success in businesses.
- Food, drinks, and travel essentials are basic needs for most people in general, so the products themselves appeal to the majority of consumers and thus the market is very broad.
[Company Name] is seeking total funding of $45,000 of capital to launch.
Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Machine modifications: $10,000 (machines will be leased and then modified)
- Working capital: $20,000 to pay for salaries and expenses until [Company Name] is cash-flow positive
- Inventory: $15,000
Top line projections over the next five years are as follows:
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Income Tax Expense||$13,344||$19,409||$52,349||$83,334||$114,128|