II. Company Overview
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Who is [Company Name]?
[Company Name] is an urgent care clinic located in [Location]. We offer treatment for illnesses and injuries requiring immediate but not emergent care, for all ages in this area and the surrounding communities.
Our medical practitioners and supporting staff are well-trained in treating a variety of illnesses and injuries.
[Company Name]’s History
[Founder] started the clinic with the goal of providing easy access to urgent medical care, especially to those members of the community with low to moderate income. After years of planning, he finally started to build [Company Name] in [year]. He gathered a group of professionals to fund his project and was able to incorporate and register [Company Name] with their funding support.
Since incorporation, the Company has achieved the following milestones:
- Found clinic space and signed Letter of Intent to lease it
- Developed the company’s name, logo and website
- Hired a contractor for the office build-out
- Determined equipment and fixture requirements
- Began recruiting key employees with previous healthcare experience
- Drafted marketing campaigns to promote the clinic
[Company Name]’s Products/Services
[Company Name] will provide urgent care for patients of all ages. In addition to treating minor trauma and diagnosing general symptoms, we will also provide x-ray services, lab testing services, and pharmacy services. The costs will depend upon the materials used, the physician’s time and the amount designated for each procedure.
Our healthcare philosophy is that all individuals have a right to urgent care, without needing to spend time in an emergency room. Our goal is to provide an alternative to the ER whenever possible.
[Company Name] will maintain privacy according to HIPAA regulations. All patients will be welcome, including the ones with no insurance. Our clinic will hold no prejudice to race, creed, color, or socioeconomic status.
We will also provide the following services, among others:
- Patient care services: Treatment of patients for moderate injuries or illnesses not considered to be life-threatening. Typical conditions include illnesses of the digestive system, allergic reactions, respiratory illnesses and musculoskeletal injuries, among others.
- Retail sales of healthcare products and equipment: Sales of pre-packaged pharmaceuticals and low-grade medical equipment or supplies.
- Diagnostic Procedures: Tests and x-rays necessary for diagnosing and treating presenting conditions