I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company Name] is a Tutoring business in [Location]. It offers tutoring services to children ranging from preschool to high school on subjects like Math, Science and English. The company aims to help children explore their true potential and at the same time strengthen their weaknesses in a way that will make learning fun.
[Company Name] is dedicated to teaching the children in [Location] and making a positive impact on their lives. In order to achieve this, we offer many services including the following:
- In-home tutoring
- Online tutoring
- School tutoring
- Small Group tutoring
[Organization Name] primarily serves students within a 5 mile radius of [location]. The demographics of these customers are as follows:
- 55,376 residents
- Average income of $95,500
- 61% married
- Children Under the age of 18: 24,987
- Median age: 30 years
[Founder Name] will act as the overall head and manager of [Company Name]. She graduated with a degree in education from [University]. Along with her is her good friend [Name 1] who will be handling the legalities and accounting part of the business.
Although [Founder] has no experience in managing a business yet, but, she has started taking up business management courses at [University Name] to deepen her business knowledge.
[Company Name] also has an admin staff who takes care of all the administrative tasks including marketing the company’s services and customer care.
[Company Name] is uniquely qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- [Location] does not have a lot of tutoring services that offer affordable, quality tutoring services for students.
- Our teachers are passionate and skillful. They can easily adapt to any learning style a child may have.
- Personalized and Student-focused teaching styles
- The management team has a track record of success achieving the goals of our organization and other organizations for which we have worked.
- Members of our community fully support and believe in our mission.
[Company Name] is currently seeking $180,000 in order to hire new staff, expand its program offerings, school materials, and lease costs.
Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Salaries: $50,000
- Educational Materials: $40,000
- Administrative Expenses: $90,000 to pay for lease costs, ongoing operational expenses, marketing.
Top line projections over the next five years are as follows:
|FY 1||FY 2||FY 3||FY 4||FY 5|
|Pre Tax Income||$62,455||$881,858||$1,063,023||$1,295,091||$1,556,772|
|Income Tax Expense||$21,859||$308,650||$372,058||$453,282||$544,870|