V. Competitive Analysis
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Direct & Indirect Competitors
Rand is an HR consulting and staffing business. Founded in 1960, the company has over 4,000 offices across 38 countries. They also placed more than 649,00 people in temporary or permanent employment, with about 318,500 workers placed into temporary positions last year. The company provides services through three key business divisions: staffing, professionals and in-house solutions. Itscreens temporary employees for the industrial and administrative sectors.
Express Staffing is a staffing company that provides work for some 566,000 employees each year. It operates on a franchise business model from a network of more than 800 employment agency offices across the US and Canada. It helps fill full-time, temporary, and part-time positions in a range of sectors that span Professional, Light Industrial, and Office Services. Professional employment includes accounting, engineering, IT, sales and marketing, HR, and legal sector positions, while Light Industrial covers assignments such as assembly, maintenance, and warehousing. Bob Funk and Bill Stoller founded the firm in 1983. Since its founding, Express Employment Professionals has put more than 7.7 million people to work. M
Woodly Personnel Services
Established in 1988, Wood Personnel Services (WPS) is a staffing and employment agency serving the southern states. It works to tailor staffing solutions to its clients’ and candidates’ unique needs. WPS operates two divisions: Professional Staffing Services, IT Placement and Executive search.
[Company Name] enjoys several advantages over its competitors. These advantages include:
- Client-oriented service: [Company Name] will have full-time professional consultants always ready to keep in contact with its clients and answer their questions.
- Detail Oriented: The company attends to the smallest details of both the job seekers and the companies to make sure that their needs are met and delays and unnecessary stress are avoided.
- Efficient online service: With the use of its online tracking system, [Company Name] assures that it will deliver its services on a timely basis and keep its clients up-to-date of their application status. This also promotes transparency and trust.
- Management: [Founder’s Name] has been extremely successful working in human resource management and will be able to use his previous experience to assure clients of the care that [Company Name] will take to do the job right. His unique qualifications will serve customers in a much more sophisticated manner than [Company Name’s] competitors.
- Relationships: Having lived in the community for 10 years, [Founder’s Name] knows many of the local leaders, newspapers and other influences. Furthermore, he will be able to draw from his existing personal and professional relationships to develop an initial client base.