I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company Name] is a screen printing business that specializes in custom apparel printing for companies, schools, organizations, events and small businesses. It also creates customized prints on a variety of substrates including paper, paperboard, plastic, glass, and metal.
Excellent customer service coupled with high-quality products, [Company Name] aims to be the top provider of screen printing services within the [location] area. [Company Name]’s staff are highly-trained and our equipment is top of the line and properly maintained to handle any client requests.
[Company name] will provide the following services to its clients:
- Personalized designs
- Stationary and labels
- Labels and packaging
[Company Name] will primarily serve the residents who live within a 10-mile radius of our business and workers within a one mile radius. The demographics of these customers are as follows:
- 63,524 residents
- 1,200 workers (who do not live the neighborhood)
- Average income of $59,800
- 65% married
- 51% in Mgt./Professional occupations
- Median age: 35 years
[Company Name] is managed by [Founder’s name] who graduated from [University] where he majored in Business Management. He has been in the screen printing business for more than 10 years. His education and experience gave him an in-depth knowledge of the ins and outs of opening a screen printing business before he started [Company name].
[Company Name] is uniquely qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- There are currently no affordable screen printing services in [location]. In addition, we have surveyed the local population and received extremely positive feedback saying that they explicitly want to frequent our business when launched.
- Our location is in a high-volume traffic area and will thus be highly convenient to a significant number of passersby each day.
- The management team has a track record of success in the screen printing business.
- The screen printing business has proven to be a successful business in the United States.
[Company Name] is seeking a total funding of $190,000 to launch. The capital will be used for funding capital expenditures, manpower costs, marketing expenses and working capital.
Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Store design/build, Equipment: $80,000
- Working capital: $110,000 to pay for Marketing, salaries, and lease costs until [Company Name] reaches break-even
Top line projections over the next five years are as follows:
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Pre Tax Income||$62,455||$881,858||$1,063,023||$1,295,091||$1,556,772|
|Income Tax Expense||$21,859||$308,650||$372,058||$453,282||$544,870|
|Number of locations||1||1||1||1||1|