The World's Leading Business Plan Template Directory

, / 6040 0

RV Park Business Plan Template [2021 Updated]

SHARE

IV. Customer Analysis


You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.

Demographic Profile of Target Market

[Company Name] will primarily serve the leisure travel market. This market seeks comfortable, family-friendly travel accommodations and services.

An overview of this market includes:

  • 50,000 leisure visitors to the area last year, according to the Office of Tourism
  • Typical leisure traveler are families, with an average household size of four
  • Over 85% of leisure travelers are families with the remaining 15% being couples
  • Average household income of $85,900

Customer Segmentation

We will primarily target the following customer segments:

  • Families: The business will attract families who want to have fun together in the outdoors.
  • Couples: The park will target those looking for a couples getaway.
  • Campers and Outdoor Enthusiasts: The park will provide a premier campground and outdoor facility that will attract this key target market.
Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10