I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company Name], located at [insert location here] has been providing quality education to the community’s preschoolers since [year established], [Company Name] has had over 1,200 wonderful and amazing preschool graduates.
We understand that the early years of learning are the most crucial part, therefore in our school, we offer a low teacher to child ratio, where teachers can concentrate on their students well. We offer a fun and safe environment for learning and in our school, we not only value academic excellence but also the social, emotional, and psychological well-being of our students.
[Company Name] offers premium early education at an affordable tuition fee. We provide a fun learning experience for children to explore their true potential and a safe space where they can freely discover and express themselves.
[Organization Name] primarily serves children within a 5 mile radius of [location]. The demographics of these customers are as follows:
- 24,226 residents
- Average income of $44,200
- 61.9% married
- Young couples: 53%
- Median age: 35 years
[Company Name’s] principal is [Founder Name] who has been working as a teacher for more than 12 years. [Founder Name] has successfully led [School Name] for the past 5 years as its principal.
[Founder Name] is supported by a team which includes [Founder 2] and [Founder 3] that have experience teaching students, managing finances, and running businesses. Specifically, our team has solid experience in being effective teachers, connecting to different types of students and achieving key goals.
[Organization Name] is uniquely qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- [Location] does not have a lot of preschools that offer affordable, quality education for young children.
- Our teachers are passionate and skillful. They can easily adapt to any learning style a child may have.
- Low teacher to student ratio for better focus
- The management team has a track record of success achieving the goals of our organization and other organizations for which we have worked.
- Members of our community fully support and believe in our mission.
[Company Name] is currently seeking additional donations of $380,000 in order to fulfill our mission.Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Salaries: $80,000
- School Materials (books, toys, desks, chairs, etc): $180,000
- Administrative Expenses: $120,000 to pay for lease costs, ongoing operational expenses, marketing.
Top line projections over the next five years are as follows:
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Pre Tax Income||$63,291||$661,962||$866,694||$1,112,661||$1,394,972|
|Income Tax Expense||$22,152||$231,687||$303,343||$389,431||$488,240|