VIII. Management Team
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Management Team Members
[Company Name] is headed by its founder, [Founder’s Name] who has been an accomplished nurser and horticulturist for over 15 years. He has worked and managed many nurseries in the area and has become a fixture on the local gardening circuit. As a career horticulturist, [Founder] has entered many of his plants and flowers in local competitions and has won several awards.
In addition to his awards and accolades, [Founder] has managed many local plant nurseries and has led medium to large scale teams of employees. He is skilled at customer service, purchasing, billing, inventory management, and greenhouse operations. [Founder] has all of the necessary skills and expertise to own and operate a successful plant nursery.
[Founder] will serve as the Owner and Manager of [Company Name]. In order to launch, he needs to hire the following personnel:
- Nursery Manager: 1 full-time employee to manage the day-to-day gardening center and greenhouse operations and assist [Founder] with managerial duties.
Greenhouse staff: 3-4 full-time greenhouse employees who will work everyday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Customer service reps: 5-6 customer service representatives who will handle customer interaction, order processing, phone calls, and answer any questions.
Delivery staff: 1-2 part-time drivers who will be responsible for delivering the plants to customers’ homes or businesses.
- Office staff: 1-2 full-time employees who will manage the phone calls, scheduling, accounting, marketing, clerical, bookkeeping, billing, and any administrative task required.
- Brand manager: 1 full-time employee who will be responsible for developing and launching the brand; manage the website, and social media accounts.
- Janitorial staff: 2 employees who will clean the nursery and greenhouse once it has closed for the day.