II. Company Overview
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Who is [Company Name]?
[Company Name], is a personal fitness training business that provides local residents in [Location] with a variety of workout routines and personal training programs that include HIIT, circuit, yoga and group fitness classes. Our personal training programs are unique and specifically curated for your specific needs. The expert trainers craft custom programs based on your current health status, diet, fitness goals and sleeping patterns when creating your routine.
[Company Name] was founded by [Founder’s Name]. [Founder’s Name] has been in the fitness business for over 10 years. She/He has been a coach and trainer in [insert gym name/s] for over 5 years. During these years, she/he realised that people who trained with a personal trainer showed more promising results than those who went to the gym and worked out on their own.
[Founder’s Name] has seen the lack of personal training options in her community and wanted to be a solution for it. Finally, in [month, year] he/she finally decided to start a company that offers professional, personal training that does not only manage people’s workout routines, but also their basic health practices.
[Company Name]’s History
After surveying the local customer base, and finding a potential retail location, [Founder’s Name] incorporated [Company Name] as an S-Corporation on [date of incorporation].
Currently, the business is being run out of [Founder’s Name] home office, but once the lease on [Company Name]’s location is finalized, all operations will be run from there.
Since incorporation, the Company has achieved the following milestones:
- Found a commercial space and signed Letter of Intent to lease it
- Developed the company’s name, logo, social media accounts, and website located at [website]
- Determined equipment and fixture requirements
- Began recruiting key employees with previous fitness experience
[Company Name]’s Products/Services
Below are [Company Name]’s initial service offerings:
- One on One Coaching: Clients can choose between weekly, monthly, quarterly, or yearly programs. The training will not only focus on daily workout routines, but will also include a meal plan and sleep requirements.
- Group Training: [Company Name] conducts group fitness trainings. From company fitness days, to a group of friends wanting to be fit together, we can provide a personalized routine for your group. The company also offers an advanced group training session for individuals who might want to train more with other people.
- Coaching Training: This is a program for aspiring coaches and personal trainers where they will learn the basics on how to curate workout plans, how to make good personalized workout routines and meal plans and how to build positive relationships with your clients.