I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download the Non Profit business plan template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Organization Name], located at [insert location here]is a non-profit organization that provides assistance to at-risk youth in Westchester County, NY. For the past 10 years, [Organization Name] has helped over 10,000 teenagers learn valuable skills and become more education-focused in order to improve their ability to live fulfilling lives.
[Organization Name]offers group counseling services as well as one-on-one mentoring to youth. We also provide training, individualized coaching and support, and numerous group activities to supplement the one-to-one support.
[Organization Name]primarily serves the at risk youth within a 5 mile radius of our Somers, NY. The demographics of these customers are as follows:
- 27,827 residents
- Average income of $34,700
- 58.9% married
- Unemployed: 23%
- Below Poverty Line: 8.3%
- Median age: 38 years
[Organization Name]is led by [Director’s Name] who has been in the non-profit world for 20 years. [Director’s Name] has successfully led [Organization Name] for the past 5 years in serving over 10,000 at-risk youth.
[Director’s Name] is supported by a team which includes [individual 1] and [individual 2] that have experience running both for-profit and non-profit ventures. Specifically, our team has solid experience in organizing events, marketing to the local community and achieving key goals.
[Organization Name] is uniquely qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- There is a massive need to serve at-risk youth in our community. Doing so will increase the quality of life and decrease crime rates among numerous other benefits.
- There is no other organization supporting this critical need.
- The management team has a track record of success achieving the goals of our organization and other organizations for which we have worked.
- Members of our community fully support and believe in our mission.
[Organization Name] is currently seeking additional donations of $X,000 in order to fulfill our mission.Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Income Tax Expense||$13,344||$19,409||$52,349||$83,334||$114,128|