I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company Name] is a new night club offering a lively atmosphere with an eclectic music selection. The [Company Name] offers bottle service, lounge seating and three bar areas.
The club offers panoramic city views and luxurious appointments including mirrored walls, gold disco balls and velvet couches.
[Company Name] was founded by [Founder’s Name]. While [Founder’s Name] has been in the nightclub business for over 10 years, it was not until this year that he/she decided to launch [Company Name].
Below is the [Company Name] initial menu:
- Hard Alcohol
- Signature Cocktails
[Company Name] will primarily serve the residents who live within a 20 mile radius of our nightclub and workers within a quarter mile radius. The demographics of these customers are as follows:
- 65,923 residents
- 2,100 workers
- Average income of $87,400
- 38% married
- 51% in Mgt./Professional occupations
- Median age: 25 years
[Company Name] is led by [Founder’s Name] who has worked in the industry for 10 years.[Founder] has managed bars and nightclubs throughout the [region] over the past 9 years, one of which is [Bar/Club Name], the most visited nightclubs in [Location]. He/she has also worked for the [Bar/Club Name] where he/she managed a crew of 25 people.
As a graduate of [University], he/she graduated with a degree in hospitality management.
[Company Name] is uniquely qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- There is currently no nightclub in the community we are entering. In addition, we have surveyed the local population and received extremely positive feedback saying that they explicitly want to frequent our business when launched.
- Our location is in a high-volume traffic area and will thus be highly convenient to a significant number of passersby’s each night.
- The management team has a track record of success in the nightclub business.
- The nightclub business has proven to be a successful business in the United States.
[Company Name] is seeking a total funding of $560,000 to launch its nightclub. The capital will be used for funding capital expenditures, building and design, bar equipment and kitchen appliances and utensils, manpower costs, marketing expenses and working capital.
Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Design/Build, Sound system and lights: $300,000
- Equipment for bar and kitchen: $150,000
- Working capital: $110,000 to pay for Marketing, salaries, and lease costs until [Company Name] reaches break even
Topline projections over the next five years are as follows :