I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company Name], located in [insert location here], is a new life coaching business that focuses on providing services that help their clients achieve their personal goals and improve their performance, mental health, confidence and productivity. The Company’s goal is to become one of the leading life coach companies in the area. Their objective is to help each client become the very best version of themselves.
[Company Name] will provide life coach services, which include:
- Business coaching
- Personal improvement coaching
- Family and relationship coaching
- Weight loss and fitness coaching
- Career and financial coaching
- Executive coaching
- Online coaching services
[Company Name] will primarily serve individuals, couples, entrepreneurs and business executives and students. The demographics of these customers is below:
- Entrepreneurs and business executives- 45%
- Students – 20%
- Couples- 20%
- Individuals- 15%
[Company Name] is led by [Founder’s name], who has been in the life coach industry for [x] years. [Founder] is a certified NLP practitioner. He has extensive experience in the life coach industry, working for leading companies prior to starting his own company. He will have the help and support of his business partner, [Insert Name], who will handle the marketing and admin tasks for the company.
[Company Name] is qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- There has been significant growth in the life coach industry over the past few years. In addition, the company surveyed the local population and received highly positive feedback pointing towards an explicit demand for the services, supporting the business after launch.
- The management team has a track record of success in the life coaching business.
- [Founder’s Name] has lived in [company location] all of his life and has raised his family in the same community as the target market. He has many connections with businesses, government officials and local organizations.
[Company Name] is currently seeking $60,000 to launch its life coach service company. Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Office location build-out and startup costs (training and certifications, website development, etc.): $35,000
- Working capital: $25,000 to pay for marketing, salaries, and lease costs
Top line projections over the next five years are as follows:
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Income Tax Expense||$13,344||$19,409||$52,349||$83,334||$114,128|