VIII. Management Team
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Management Team Members
[Company Name]’s most valuable asset is the expertise and experience of its founder, [Founder’s Name]. [First name] has been in the horse boarding business for the past 20 years. During this time she developed a deep understanding of the horse boarding industry.
[Company name] will also have an experienced assistant manager who will be trained in handling the administrative tasks of the business. The desired individual will have an undergraduate business degree and years of management experience. [Company name] will also employ certified horse trainers, experienced riding experts, and an on-call veterinarian in case of medical emergencies.
[Founder] will serve as the Owner and Manager of [Company Name]. In order to launch, she needs to hire the following personnel:
- Assistant Manager: 1 full-time employee to help manage the day-to-day boarding operations and assist [Founder] with managerial duties.
- Horse Care Staff: 5-6 employees who will work varied schedules to ensure there is always enough staff on hand to care for the horses.
- Horse Trainers: 2-3 (to start) employees who will perform horse training exercises on a regular basis.
- Horseback Riding Instructors: 2-3 (to start) employees who will provide customers with individualized horse riding lessons.
- Office staff: 3-4 employees who will manage the phone calls, scheduling, accounting, marketing, clerical, bookkeeping, billing, and any administrative task required.
- Brand manager: 1 full-time employee who will be responsible for developing and launching the brand; manage the website, and social media accounts.
- Janitorial staff: 2 employees who will clean the stables on a daily basis.