II. Company Overview
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Who is [Company Name]?
[Company Name], located in [insert location here], is a licensed and insured home inspection company that offers a wide range of home inspection services. It aims to become one of the largest home inspection companies in the area. [Company Name] is fully equipped with the latest technology and equipment used in the building inspection industry. Its services include a full property inspection including foundation, roof, electrical systems, plumbing, heating and cooling, interior and exterior elements, basements, and major appliances. The company provides a full-color, digital home inspection report, which includes a thorough explanation of any areas of concern.
[Company Name]’s History
[Founder’s Name] is a property guru that has worked with top real estate companies in the United States of America for many years. [Company Name] will become a known home inspection service company in [Location] that will engage in all aspects of business services synonymous with a standard organization operating in the building inspection industry.
[Founder’s Name] has selected an initial location and is currently undergoing due diligence on each property and the local market to assess the most desirable location for the home inspection company.
Since incorporation, the company has achieved the following milestones:
- Developed the company’s name, logo, and website
- Determined the list of services to be offered
- Determined equipment requirements
- Began recruiting key employees with experience
[Company Name]’s Products
The Company will be offering the following services:
- Inspecting and reporting on the structural attributes of a building
- Reporting on and evaluating the component systems of a building (electrical, fire, roofing, and plumbing)
- Assessing compliance with building, electrical, plumbing, and fire codes
- Evaluating building plans and permits
- Studying and assessing the soil composition and attributes of where the building is located
- Reviewing and approving plans that meet building codes, local ordinances, and zoning regulations
- Issuing violation notices and stop-work orders until the building in violation is compliant storyboarding
- Keeping daily logs, including photographs taken during the inspection
- Real estate consultancy and advisory services