I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company Name], located in [insert location here], is a hemp farm that grows high-quality hemp products. Located on over 160 acres, the farm grows cannabigerol (CBG) strains and cannabidiol (CBD). The Company has some of the latest farming tools and equipment that will help it grow these plants in commercial quantities.
[Company Name] will be able to provide customers with high-quality hemp, which includes:
- Food-grade hemp
- CBD (which is extracted from leaves and stalks)
[Company Name] will serve manufacturers and regional distributors, as well as end consumers. The company will reach end consumers via their ecommerce platform.
[Company Name]’s most valuable asset is the expertise and experience of its founder, [Founder’s Name]. [First name] has been a hemp farm operations manager for the past [xx] years.
[Company name] will also employ an experienced sales manager to sell to manufacturers and regional distributors. This will be a skilled salesperson trained in farm sales by [Founder’s Name]. An assistant manager will manage the day-to-day operations of the farm.
[Company Name] is qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- There is currently a high demand for good-quality hemp products in the community. In addition, the company surveyed the local population and received highly positive feedback pointing towards an explicit demand for the products, supporting the business after launch.
- The Company’s location is within 100 miles of numerous potential customers and contains hundreds of acres of arable land.
- The Company has the latest farming tools and equipment that will help it grow these plants in commercial quantities with less stress.
- The management team has a track record of success in the hemp farming business.
- The Hemp business is a proven business and has succeeded in communities throughout the US.
[Company Name] is currently seeking $400,000 to start the company. Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Land and Equipment: $250,000
- Working capital: $150,000 to pay for marketing, salaries, and lease costs until [Company Name] reaches break-even
Top line projections over the next five years are as follows:
|Financial Summary||FY 1||FY 2||FY 3||FY 4||FY 5|
|Pre Tax Income||$219,152||$378,458||$505,670||$672,098||$912,948|
|Income Tax Expense||$76,703||$132,460||$176,985||$235,234||$319,532|
|Net Profit Margin||25%||31%||31%||32%||35%|