II. Company Overview
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Who is [Company Name]?
[Company Name] is a family medical clinic located in [Location]. We offer general and preventative health care for all ages in this area and the surrounding communities.
Our medical practitioners and supporting staff are well-trained to help improve the health and well-being of our clients and have compassion for those who need comfort and healing. We serve our patients not just with our knowledge and skills, but also with our hearts.
[Company Name]’s History
[Founder] started the clinic with the goal of providing easy access to good quality health service, especially to those members of the community with low to moderate income. After years of planning, he finally started to build [Company Name] in [year]. He gathered a group of professionals to fund his project and was able to incorporate and register [Company Name] with their funding support.
Since incorporation, the Company has achieved the following milestones:
- Found clinic space and signed Letter of Intent to lease it
- Developed the company’s name, logo and website
- Hired a contractor for the office build-out
- Determined equipment and fixture requirements
- Began recruiting key employees with previous healthcare experience
- Drafted marketing campaigns to promote the clinic
[Company Name]’s Products/Services
[Company Name] will provide general care for all ages, as well as preventative health and minor surgical procedures, creating a complete healthcare solution. In addition to check-ups, immunizations and well-being assessments, we will also provide procedures including, but not limited to mole removals, biopsies, and trigger point injections, and much more. The costs will depend upon the materials used, the physician’s time and the amount designated for each procedure.
Our healthcare philosophy is that optimal health and performance can be attained through the proper balance of exercise, nutrition, and education. We want to educate our patients as well as treat them. Therefore, our services will also provide group classes and teaching sessions for our patients. Our goal is to create the most well-rounded experience for each patient in order to optimize their health.
[Company Name] will maintain privacy according to HIPAA regulations. All patients will be welcome, including the ones with no insurance. Our clinic will hold no prejudice to race, creed, color or socioeconomic status. Everyone will be welcome for great medical care.
We will also provide the following services, among others:
- Gynecology: PAP Tests, Annual Well Women Exam and Family Planning
- Pediatrics: Infant Care, Annual Physicals and Immunizations
- Minor Procedures: Stitches, Casts/splints, Skin biopsies, Cyst removals and Growth lacerations
- Health and Wellness: Weight Loss strategies, Nutrition guidance, Hormone Balance and Preventive and Routine Services