II. Company Overview
This Section's Contents
You can download our Event Venue Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
Who is [Company Name]?
[Company name] is an event venue company that offers a wide range of ballrooms and meetings spaces available for rent for all kinds of occasions. Strategically located at the center of the city, it serves private businesses, government departments, schools, wealthy individuals, and religious organizations. Each venue is well-maintained and equipped with computer technology, lights, sound system, break-out rooms, banquet and reception halls to provide unique accommodations for dinners, weddings, receptions, anniversary celebrations, corporate meetings, holiday parties, civic group functions and numerous other occasions.
[Company name] aims to give its clients an accessible but beautiful venue that offers different spaces at reasonable rates with the best services. Also specializing in event management, [Company name] is connected with major suppliers and vendors that help clients have a stress-free and memorable event.
[Company Name]’s History
[Company name] was founded in [yyyy] in [Location] by [Founder’s Name]. With over [x] years of experience in the event management industry, he ventured into event venue rentals. After leasing a spacious building for several years, he decided to acquire a property in the middle of the city, where he opened up more event spaces for rent. Today, [Company name]’s facility is [x] square feet and was able to hold over [x] of events since its incorporation. We are now more flexible, efficient, and prepared for large volume events.
Since incorporation, the company has achieved the following milestones:
- Found site location and signed the land deed purchasing rights to the land.
- Developed the company’s name, logo and website
- Hired an architecture firm to create a blueprint of the venue
- Taking bids from construction crews and electrical engineering firms
- Determined equipment leasing and financing requirements
- Began recruiting key employees with experience in the event venue industry
[Company Name]’s Products/Services
Below is [Company Name]’s initial service offerings and amenities provided:
- Small Party venue – Closed space that can hold 30-50 people.
- Ballrooms – Rooms that have a maximum capacity of 300 people.
- Social Events and Banquet Hall – Event venue that is smaller than the ballrooms and can hold 200 people.
- Conference Rooms – Rooms that are smaller than the ballrooms but larger than the seminar/training rooms that can accommodate up to 250 people.
- Seminar Rooms – Smaller conference rooms that are located near an outdoor space for outdoor activities. These can hold 50-100 people.