I. Executive Summary
This Section's Contents
You can download our Business Plan Template (including a full, customizable financial model) to your computer here.
[Company Name] is a start-up company that specializes in organizing and planning events, from small and intimate occasions to big and grand gatherings. The company provides services for both corporate and personal events, personalizing its level of service for each event..
The company was found by [Founder’s Name] along with a couple of her friends [Name1] and [Name 2]. They were interns at one of the event companies in the city and then began working in the industry shortly after.
Below is [Company Name]’s initial list of services:
- Organizing corporate events and meetings
- Organizing weddings and special occasions
- Provide logistics for big and small events
- Design events
- Professional photography and videography
- Provide professional catering services and professional host/emcee
[Company Name] will primarily serve the residents and businesses in [Location]. The demographics of these customers are as follows:
- 33,279 residents
- Average income of $79,800
- 33% married
- 49.6% in Mgt./Professional occupations
- Median age: 36 years
The [Company Name] is led by [Founder’s Name], a graduate of [University Name] with a degree in business management and finance. She runs and co-owns two other successful companies. Her business expertise is remarkable and would be of great use to help [Company Name] reach long-term success. Running the company along with her is [Name 1], a fine arts graduate of [University Name] and has been working as a logistics coordinator for event planning companies such as [Company 1] and [Company 2]. [Name 2] on the other hand, oversees the look and feel of the event. She is worked in the industry for over [# years]. She has excellent creative skills.
[Company Name] is uniquely qualified to succeed due to the following reasons:
- There are not a lot of event planners in the community we are entering. In addition, we have surveyed the local population and received extremely positive feedback saying that they explicitly want to frequent our business when launched.
- The management team has a track record of success in the business.
- Events planning is a proven business and has succeeded in communities throughout the United States.
- Trends such as well-planned engagement proposals, gender reveal parties, baby showers, etc. support our business opportunity
[Company Name] is seeking a total funding of $160,000 of debt capital to open the business. The capital will be used for funding capital expenditures and location build-out, salaries, marketing expenses and working capital.
Specifically, these funds will be used as follows:
- Headquarters design/build: $60,000
- Working capital: $100,000 to pay for marketing, salaries, and lease costs until [Company Name] reaches break-even
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Pre Tax Income||$63,291||$661,962||$866,694||$1,112,661||$1,394,972|
|Income Tax Expense||$22,152||$231,687||$303,343||$389,431||$488,240|
|Number of locations||1||1||1||1||1|